Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boone's 1st Birthday

A year has passed by so fast. Too fast! Boone has changed a great deal. He once had dark hair, now it is blonde. He once cried all day and night (colic & reflux), now he smiles 24/7. He once woke up every 2-3 hours wanting a bottle, now he FINALLY sleeps through the night! During those challenging times in the beginning, I still thought there was no way I could be happier. Boy, I was wrong. Everyday gets better. I know all mothers feel the same when you think you love your children as much as humanly possible, God grants us the joy and gift of loving more. Yes, Boone was a surprise, but the best surprise I have ever been given.
Saturday, we celebrated Boone's birthday with family at our house. He received many wonderful gifts that he is enjoying with his big sister.